Photo: Asking a question of David Gross, at the 2012 Lindau Nobel Conference
- None scheduled at this time
- AAPT New Faculty Workshop, College Park, MD. June 25-28, 2018.
- Division of Nuclear Physics, Waikoloa, HI. October 23-27, 2018.
- American Association of Physics Teachers Summer Meeting, Cincinnati, OH. July 24-26, 2017.
- Critical Point and Onset of Deconfinement, Stony Brook, NY. August 7-11, 2017.
- Quark Matter, Chicago, IL. February 6-11, 2017. My poster
- Teaching Computation in the Sciences using MATLAB: Workshop at Carleton College, Northfield, MN. October 23-25, 2016.
- Division of Nuclear Physics Annual Meeting. Vancouver, BC. October 12-15, 2016.
- PICUP Summer Faculty Development Workshop. River Falls, WI. August 1-5, 2016.
- APS April Meeting. Salt Lake City, UT. April 16-19, 2016.
- Conference on the Intersection of Particle and Nuclear Physics (CIPANP 2015). Vail, CO. May 19-25, 2015.
- Brookhaven National Lab, Nuclear Theory special seminar. June 23, 2014.
- Workshop on QCD Under eXtreme Conditions (XQCD 2014), Stony Brook, NY. June 19-21, 2014.
- American Physical Society, April Meeting. Savannah, GA. April 2014.
- American Physical Society, April Meeting. Denver, CO. April 2013.
- Workshop for Young Scientists on the Physcis of Ultrarelativistic Nucleus-Nucleus Collisions (Hot Quarks). Copamarina, Puerto Rico. October 2012.
- 7th International Workshop on Chiral Dynamics. Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility, Newport News, VA. August 2012.
- DOE Office of Science Graduate Fellowship Annual Meeting. Brookhaven National Lab. July 2012.
- Theory and Experiment for Hadrons on the Light-Front (Light Cone 2012). Krakow, Poland. July 2012.
- Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting. Lindau, Germany. July 2012.
- Conference on the Intersection of Particle and Nuclear Physics. St. Petersburg, FL. May 2012.
- DOE Office of Science Graduate Fellowship Annual Meeting. Oak Ridge National Lab. July 2011.
- Eleventh Workshop on Non-Perturbative Quantum Chromodynamics. Paris, France. June 2011.
- American Physical Society, April Meeting. Anaheim, CA. April 2011.
- DOE Office of Science Graduate Fellowship Annual Meeting. Argonne National Lab. August 2010.